شما در حال مشاهده سایت در حالت ریسپانسیو(سازگار با موبایل و تبلت) هستید. در صورت تمایل به مشاهده سایت با نسخه اصلی "ایـنـجـا" کلیک کنید.

آشنایی بیشتر با زیباتنی ها

پاسخ به رایج ترین سوالات کاربران

اطلاعیه مدیریت سایت

در حال حاضر اطلاعیه جدیدی وجود ندارد
نمایش نتایج: از 1 به 1 از 1

موضوع: نرم افزار موبایل مدیریت و برنامه ریزی تغذیه جهت کاهش وزن | Noom Weight Loss Coach

Zenith آواتار ها
    مدیر کل سایت

گروه وزنی
    گروه وزنی

برای آشنایی بیشتر با من اینجا کلیک کنید

تاریخ عضویت
    اسفند 1391
    عنوان کاربر
    مدير کل سایت
    نوشته ها
    میانگین پست در روز
    وزن شروع
    وزن فعلی
    جنسیت
    خانم
    حالت من
    BaAngizeh
    وبلاگ زیباتنی من

نرم افزار موبایل مدیریت و برنامه ریزی تغذیه جهت کاهش وزن | Noom Weight Loss Coach

این کاربرد و توضیحات این نرم افزار از زبون nelly عزیز:

اين برنامه با توجه به قد و وزني كه شما اعلام مي كنيد ميزان كالري مورد نياز بدم شما رو ميگه. علاوه بر اون اعلام مي كنه چقدر از اين كالري موجود بهتره كه چربي باشه چقدر كربوهيدرات و چقدر پروتئين. شما براش تعريف مي كنيد كه چه ساعتي از خواب بيدار ميشيد و چند وعده غذايي مي خوريد و اين برنامه زمان وعده هاي غذايي رو به شما ياد آوري ميكنه. شما مي تونيد نوع و ميزان غذايي رو كه مي خوريد ثبت كنيد و اون به شما ميگه ميزاني كه خورديد چقدر كالري داره و جزء كدوم يك از دسته هاي غذايي محسوب ميشه و در پايان ثبت هر وعده نموداري به شما ميده كه معلوم ميشه شما چقدر كالري و از چه گروه غذايي مصرف كرديد و يه نمودار ايده آل براي اون وعده ي غذايي رو هم در كنارش بهت ميده كه ميتوني وضعيتت رو با وضعيت ايده آل مقايسه كني. البته مشكل اينجاست كه اين برنامه كلا به زبان انگليسي هست و ممكنه براي بعضي از دوستان استفاده ازش مشكل باشه. توي قسمت تناسب اندام مربوط به برنامه ي BAZAAR نرم افزارهاي ديگه ايي هم هست كه ميشه ازشون استفاده كرد كه بستگي به سليقه ي افراد داره

اینم توضیحات سایت سازنده این نرم افزار:

With over 5.5 million pounds lost by our members, Noom Weight Loss Coach has everything you need to eat well, be active, and stay motivated.

The Coach gives you daily tasks to help create positive lifestyle changes for long-term weight loss. These tasks guide you through a scientifically-backed weight loss plan that provides informational articles, fun challenges, a daily Noom score to track how you’re doing, activity reminders, plus easy and convenient food and exercise logging — the keys to successful weight loss.
    Noom Weight Loss Coach features:
    ✓A personalized and interactive weight loss plan that gets you real results and helps keep the pounds off (86% of active users lose weight successfully)
    ✓Unique daily food and exercise tasks to help get to your goal. You’ll get something new every day to keep your program fresh!
    ✓A single-click logbook to track workouts, meals, and weight loss progress
    ✓An easy-to-use, color-coded food logging system that helps you learn what’s healthy and track meals quickly
    ✓An exercise tracker with real-time GPS and pedometer to record all your activities, inside or outside
    ✓Programmable reminders to stay-on-track so you never forget to visit the grocery store or go for that walk or run
    ✓Daily Noom score to reward you and track your progress from day to day
    ✓A simple, color-coded design throughout the app that’s intuitive and fun-to-use
    ✓Tons of helpful and educational articles to give you the scoop on health and wellness
    ✓Motivational home screen widgets to keep you engaged
    ✓User support forums to connect with others, ask questions, and share tips
    ✓Social networking integration with Facebook and Twitter
    ✓Plus many more features and functions updated frequently!
    -----------
    What our Noomers have to say:
    Tracy
    Great Guideline
    Love it! Helps me monitor and be more aware of the food and I am eating, my water intake and keeps me motivated to exercise. Been using it a week so far and have lost 2 pounds!
    Adriana
    Love it
    Helps me keep everything on track...no other app does it better
    Stephanie
    Great!!
    I love this app! It helps when you can track your eating habits every single day...very helpful
    corboard
    Its the craZiest thing, but keeping track of how.much "green" I've eaten and seeing my "calories burned" actually makes me want to participate :)
    suzanne
    Its been a real eye opener!
    Its been a real eye opener for me, i never realized before this app how many calories everything you put in your mouth has even if its something small or just a drink, it helping me big time
    -------------------
    FAQs
    Q: Where does nutrition and exercise science for the app come from?
    A: We have a dedicated team of dieticians, exercise scientists, personal trainers, and behavior experts that program their knowledge into the Noom Weight Loss Coach.
    Q: What if I already use CardioTrainer or Calorific?
    A: If you already use CardioTrainer, Noom will NOT erase your data, and you can transfer it using your permanent account. Noom will not share data from CardioTrainer or Calorific, so if you want to record new tracks or food, be sure to do so from Noom.
    Q: Why does Noom want access to my Google account and contacts? What about other permissions?
    A: Your Google account is used only to create a permanent account so you can backup and recover your data. The contacts are only used IF you want to connect with friends who also use Noom to track their activity — it’s not used otherwise. This information is not stored anywhere, nor will it ever be used for any other purpose

پیشنهاد میکنم این دو اپلیکیشن رو از دست ندید.
    توضیحاتشون رو بخونید، خودتون هم با من هم نظر میشین:

دریافت اپلیکیشن مدیریت رژیم روزانه زیباتن
    دریافت اپلیکیشن 400 رژیم زیباتن

2. 6 کاربر، ارسال Zenith را لایک کرده اند:

delaram25 (02 آبان 1393),nafisehjoon (17 خرداد 1392),sara (18 فروردین 1392),soniya (18 فروردین 1392),مریم --- (15 مرداد 1392),حورا (19 فروردین 1392)

3. # ADS
    تبلیغات در مدار
    تاریخ عضویت
    همیشه
    نوشته ها
    بسیاری

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •